Travel Information Covid-19 Update
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is always the first priority of The Lake House B&B. We are taking additional steps to ensure the highest safety standards for everyone. We continue to closely monitor and follow Nova Scotia Governments guidelines on COVID-19 virus https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus. Our sincere thanks for your understanding and patience during this difficult period.
Nova Scotia Resident Policy
Due to high levels of COVID throughout Canada, The Lake House B&B has made the decision to only accept guests that are residents of Nova Scotia. We will be reviewing this decision again should as the season progresses.
The Atlantic Bubble is opening
Starting on June 23rd, we will be accepting permanent residents of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador. Government issued photo identification as proof of residence will be required upon check-in.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Mask must be worn upon check-in and luggage left in your vehicle until you have been registered
- Guest must provide a Nova Scotia issued photo ID, drivers license, health card etc
- While checking in guests will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 assessment form
- Please practice social distancing and keep 6 feet apart from other guests
Accommodations & Stays
- Only select accommodation will be available. Reservation for accommodations are only available by calling The Lake House B&B at (902) 746-3615.
- The Lake House will be following COVID-19 protocols, focusing on sanitation, hygiene and social distancing to ensure you and our staff have a safe and healthy experience.
- Housekeeping staff will not be servicing rooms during your stay. Should you require additional linens or supplies they will be delivered to your door. Used linens are to be left in the clothes basket
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at points of entry/exit.
- The pool will be open for use
- Recreational activities such as Kayaks are closed at this time, however one canoe is available for guest use and you are more than welcome to bring your own.