Travel Information Covid-19 Update
The safety and well-being of our guests and community is paramount to The Lake House B&B.
While we continue to closely monitor the Nova Scotia Government recommendations and Health Canada’s statements regarding the COVID-19 virus and following their guidelines we have set a targeted date to re-open June 29th 2020.
These guidelines and regulations can be found at: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus. Our sincere thanks for your understanding and patience during this difficult period.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is always the first priority. We are taking additional steps to ensure the highest safety standards for everyone.
Only select accommodations will be available and we ask that you contact us to book your reservation
Accommodations & Stays
Only select accommodation will be available. Reservation for accommodations are only available by calling The Lake House B&B at (902) 746-3615.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Rooms will be closed for 48 hours and disinfected before guest can occupy the room.
- Housekeeping staff will not be servicing rooms during your stay. Should you require additional linens or supplies they will be delivered to your door. Used lines are to be left in the clothes basket
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at points of entry/exit.
- The Lake House will be following COVID-19 protocols, focusing on sanitation, hygiene and social distancing to ensure you and our staff have a safe and healthy experience
- The lake is open for swimming
- Recreational activities such as Kayaks, canoes are closed at this time, however you are more than welcome to bring your own.